In the previous article, we saw a video of how the New Year progresses across time zones. This video shows you how to use Power Map to create the animated time zone video. Download this file and try it yourself.
Here is an animated globe showing the new year dawning across time zones. Created using Power Map. You can also create it using Excel 2013 onwards. In the next article, I will illustrate how it was done. Enjoy.
Let us say I want to create sample data for my analytics class for a customer. I dont have access to the actual customer data. But I want the data to look familiar to the participants. I want to use the names of their products in sample data containing 1000 rows. I could use Randbetween() with Vlookup but that gives me almost equal distribution for all products. I want to make the data look realistic. I want to use the market share values of their products to generate the sample data. Here is how you do it. 3.5 minute video.
Unwanted or redundant columns can confuse the users of Pivot Table. Here is how you can remove unwanted columns from appearing in the Pivot Table field list.
Here is a list of all articles related to the seven Quality Management Tools. From Run Chart to Flow chart, from scatter chart to Pareto chart.
- Quality Management 1. Fishbone (Cause and Effect) Diagram
- Quality Management 2. Check Sheet
- Quality Management 3: Run Charts
- Quality Management 4: Histograms (any version of Excel)
- Quality Management 4: Histogram using Pivot Table
- Quality Management 4: Histogram (using Excel 2016)
- Quality Management 5: Pareto Chart
- Quality Management 5: Histogram and Pareto
- Quality Management 6: Scatter Diagram
- Quality Management 7 – Flowcharts
Yes. I know this is a commonly used feature. In spite of that, I am saying that you should never use Paste Special Values in Excel. Read on to find out why.