Here is a list of articles I have written about delivering great and high-impact demos.
- How to deliver high-impact demos – Part 1
Talks about the concepts, creating sample files selection and presentation approaches.
- How to deliver high-impact demos – Part 2
Explains the tools and techniques, using the right language, customizing the content to user needs and converting features to business value.
- How to deliver high-impact demos – Part 3
Covers AV technical aspects, common causes of failures and how to manage them and presenter view.
- Using Zoom effectively
- High Impact Demos : Use Zoom
- PowerPoint 2013: How to use Zoom to show details
- More about Zoom
- What did I learn today: Great feature in Windows Magnifier
- Windows Magnifier (Zoom) and Surface Pro
- The amazing ZoomIt utility
This is a list of articles about Office 365 Groups. Managing teamwork becomes extremely easy and intuitive if you use Groups. These articles explain the details of how to create, use and manage groups. Remember that groups can be used with external parties like consultants, marketing agencies, vendors, suppliers, etc.
This list will be updated as more articles are added.
- Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Groups: Automatic Sync between personal and group calendar
- Office 365 Groups: Practical Usage Guidelines
more articles coming soon…
Here is a series of articles about this commonly performed comparison.
It offers an unconventional yet practical perspective.
- Google Docs vs. MS Office: Want vs. Need – the concept with few examples
- We are doing a feature comparison. So we should know the quantification as well.
How many features does Microsoft Office have?
- Google Docs vs. MS Office: “I don’t need all these features”
This post discusses the commonest response to feature explosion in Microsoft Office
more articles coming soon …
Outlook is great. But our outlook towards Outlook is not! That is why we waste lot of our precious time in doing the wrong things in and around Outlook. I have covered many aspects of effective Outlook usage. Here is a comprehensive list, in recommended order of reading.
Office Mix is a very powerful add-in for Office 2013 and 2016. It allows you to create reusable, annotated content with webcam videos, screen recording, audio narration, quiz questions and so on. Here is a list of articles I have written on Office Mix.
Knowledge Pack is like a live book. I write articles in random order. But later I put combine them in the recommended reading order by topic. This list is called a Knowledge Pack. Whenever I write another relevant article, the corresponding Knowledge Pack is updated. This is what makes the Knowledge Pack a Live Book!
I have created many knowledge packs. But there was no list of Knowledge Packs. So here it is… it is like a Knowledge Pack of Knowledge Packs
While working with hundreds of customers globally, I see lot of mistakes being done. This leads to poor ROI and business value. Best Practices get all the limelight. But mistakes are never documented publicly. Hence I am writing this series.
Some mistakes are strategic, some technical, some operational. The worst practices article list is growing! Here is a list of all articles I have written on this topic so far. Future articles will also be added to keep this knowledge pack current. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.