All Posts

1-100, 101-200, 201-300, 301-400, 401-500

  1. Welcome to Efficiency 365 : 31 Oct 13
  2. How to Copy Paste efficiently – Part 1 : 1 Nov 13
  3. Copy paste – Part 2 – Excel to PowerPoint : 2 Nov 13
  4. Copy Paste – Part 3 – XL to PPT – Edit after Paste : 3 Nov 13
  5. Copy paste – Part 4 – XL to PPT – Step by step : 4 Nov 13
  6. Copy Paste – Part 5 – Linking and Embedding – Introduction : 5 Nov 13
  7. Copy Paste – Part 6 – Embedding : 6 Nov 13
  8. Copy Paste – Part 7 – Insert Object : 7 Nov 13
  9. Copy Paste – Part 8 – Opening a collateral file during a presentation : 8 Nov 13
  10. Copy Paste – Part 9 – Insert Object and PowerPoint Psychology : 9 Nov 13
  11. Copy Paste – Part 10 – How to get 24 clipboards : 10 Nov 13
  12. Copy Paste – Part 11 – Why do we need 24 clipboards? : 11 Nov 13
  13. Copy Paste – Part 12 – Reordering Thoughts and Content : 12 Nov 13
  14. Copy Paste – Part 13 – A better shortcut for Paste Special : 13 Nov 13
  15. Increase efficiency by using or CREATING keyboard shortcuts : 14 Nov 13
  16. Quick Access Toolbar – Practical Usage : 15 Nov 13
  17. How to open a file? : 16 Nov 13
  18. Copy paste – Part 14 – Paste Special in Word : 17 Nov 13
  19. Common Problems: Pictures misbehaving in Word? : 18 Nov 13
  20. Tight Wrap in Word and more… : 19 Nov 13
  21. Artificial Intelligence at work: Remove Background : 20 Nov 13
  22. Busy handling Inbox and Calendar? When do you do your work? : 21 Nov 13
  23. Take an appointment with yourself! : 22 Nov 13
  24. Weekend Activity: Propose using PowerPoint : 23 Nov 13
  25. 3 habits which highly inefficient people don’t have!!! : 24 Nov 13
  26. Be stylish – Use Word Styles : 25 Nov 13
  27. Create a presentation in One Click : 26 Nov 13
  28. Excel Tables : 27 Nov 13
  29. Boring to Exciting ppt – in few clicks! : 28 Nov 13
  30. Marketing: Arranging multiple pictures in few clicks! : 29 Nov 13
  31. Excel data cleanup using Word! : 30 Nov 13
  32. Long presentation with photos in few clicks : 1 Dec 13
  33. You need OneNote. Spend 4 min to find out why! : 2 Dec 13
  34. OneNote usage: Practical Scenarios : 3 Dec 13
  35. Are you leaking sensitive information without realizing it? : 4 Dec 13
  36. Mini-charts: New method of visualizing data : 5 Dec 13
  37. Mini Charts : Sparklines : Usage scenarios : 6 Dec 13
  38. Doctor’s Toolkit : 7 Dec 13
  39. Fail Safe Presentations: Best Practices : 8 Dec 13
  40. Facebook analytics using Excel 2013 Power Query: Without programming! : 9 Dec 13
  41. Inefficiency Self-Audit : 10 Dec 13
  42. Show Off Demo: OneNote and Outlook : 11 Dec 13
  43. Published my first book: Ribbon Hater’s Handbook : 12 Dec 13
  44. How to format books for Kindle: Raj Chaudhuri – Guest Post : 13 Dec 13
  45. The art of selection : 14 Dec 13
  46. Control who can edit what in Word : 15 Dec 13
  47. Creating a list of all blog posts in WordPress : 16 Dec 13
  48. Show Off and Learn: Picture Organization Chart in 2 minutes : 17 Dec 13
  49. Your biggest enemy: CCs with attachments : 18 Dec 13
  50. Sharing = 1 copy in 1 place (SharePoint) : 19 Dec 13
  51. Add color to your life: Color Categories : 20 Dec 13
  52. Never lose a visiting card – Use OneNote and SharePoint : 21 Dec 13
  53. Manage complex slides with ease using Selection Pane : 22 Dec 13
  54. Quick Parts in Word: Stop copy pasting from old files! : 23 Dec 13
  55. Create short version of a long presentation without copy paste : 24 Dec 13
  56. Create interactive presentation in few minutes : 25 Dec 13
  57. How to show Bottom Up approach in a slide : 26 Dec 13
  58. Did you know Right Drag Drop works? : 27 Dec 13
  59. Press Shift F7 for better communication : 28 Dec 13
  60. Share your calendar in few clicks : 29 Dec 13
  61. How to select (and delete) all old appointments in Calendar : 30 Dec 13
  62. New year starting – Clean up your mailbox NOW : 31 Dec 13
  63. Wishing you an efficient new year! : 1 Jan 14
  64. BFSI: Makers and Checkers: Save Time and Eliminate Errors : 2 Jan 14
  65. Compatibility Mode is your enemy : 3 Jan 14
  66. Working with Excel data? There is a revolution happening. Learn Power BI : 4 Jan 14
  67. Legal Professionals: Searching scanned documents : 5 Jan 14
  68. Today is UNDO day 🙂 : 6 Jan 14
  69. How to edit a formula in Excel : 7 Jan 14
  70. You are suffering from “Inattentional Blindness” : 8 Jan 14
  71. Introducing PowerPivot – do you need it? : 9 Jan 14
  72. Using PowerPivot instead of VLOOKUP : 10 Jan 14
  73. Simple solution to an irritating problem: Copy pasting slides : 11 Jan 14
  74. Create complex tables in seconds : 12 Jan 14
  75. How to read a document containing highlights? : 13 Jan 14
  76. Writing articles? Get word count with CTRL ALT G : 14 Jan 14
  77. Try it now: International Phonetic Converter : 15 Jan 14
  78. Applied Art – Ripple effect in PowerPoint : 16 Jan 14
  79. Video Tutorial: How to show collaboration in PowerPoint (4 min) : 17 Jan 14
  80. Names and tech words shown as spelling mistakes! Here is the solution. : 18 Jan 14
  81. Learn a new language while you work using Word Mini Translator : 19 Jan 14
  82. I only use 5% features in MS Office. Why should I pay for the remaining 95%? (Part 1 of 2) : 20 Jan 14
  83. I only use 5% features in MS Office. Why should I pay for the remaining 95%? (Part 2 of 2) : 21 Jan 14
  84. Vote for my Video in global demo competition by Microsoft : 21 Jan 14
  85. Boring Slide Makeover: Screenshots from Excel : 22 Jan 14
  86. Useful keyboard shortcuts in Word : 23 Jan 14
  87. How to create Table of Contents in Excel : 24 Jan 14
  88. Outlook not searching all mails? : 25 Jan 14
  89. Smart Searching in Outlook : 26 Jan 14
  90. Live search in Outlook : 27 Jan 14
  91. Using Mouse Efficiently – Part 1 : 28 Jan 14
  92. Using mouse efficiently – Part 2 – Buttons : 29 Jan 14
  93. Using Mouse Efficiently – Part 3 : 30 Jan 14
  94. Mouse as a learning tool (Using Mouse Efficiently – Part 4) : 31 Jan 14
  95. PowerPoint Graphics: Quick Demo : 1 Feb 14
  96. The Outlook paradox: Are you helping others at the cost of your own work? : 2 Feb 14
  97. Tasks folder is your best friend! : 3 Feb 14
  98. Never delegate work using email: Use Outlook Tasks : 4 Feb 14
  99. DO NOT flag mails for follow up. There is a better way… : 4 Feb 14
  100. Arrange meetings with yourself = Time Management : 5 Feb 14

One thought on “All Posts

  1. Pingback: Creating a list of all blog posts in WordPress | Efficiency 365

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s