|Now that you know how Conversations work with Outlook, here is something more.How to manage UNWANTED conversations!
The more senior you are, the more CCs you get. Here is how you “manage” them!
- Follow Efficiency 365 on WordPress.com
- Seniority means more CCs? IGNORE them!
- Long mail trails simplified : Conversation View
- Use Split while replying to long mails
- How (and why) to attach mails to a document!
- Check and repair the subject before sending mails
- How to read a long mail trail in reverse order
- How to check coverage of a topic in a long presentation
- How to check coverage of a topic in a Word document
- Photo Makeover in Minutes
- Onetastic: Very useful utilities for OneNote
TagsAnalytics Animation Applied Knowledge Audit Best Practice best practices BI Big Data calendar Charts Copy Paste Data data cleanup Data Entry Data quality Data Visualization Design Editing Efficiency Excel Execution Formatting Formulas graphics Image editing Inbox keyboard shortcut Layout Learning Learning to Learn Legal Mail Mailbox management Mouse Office Office 365 Office Politics OneDrive OneNote Operational Risk Outlook Power BI Power Map PowerPivot PowerPoint Power Query Power View Privacy psychology Quiz Reading Reading List Risk ROI Search security Selection SharePoint sharing SkyDrive smartart Social Analytics Styles Tables Task Management tasks time management Track Changes transparency Utility Visualization Windows Word wordpress worst practices