|This is the last article in our Zoom series.
Surface Pro offers a very nice option for working with the Windows zoom feature.
Let us learn it quickly. It is literally a handy feature!
Estimated reading time 3 min.
- Follow Efficiency 365 on WordPress.com
- Windows Magnifier (Zoom) and Surface Pro
- What did I learn today: Great feature in Windows Magnifier
- The amazing ZoomIt utility
- More about Zoom
- High Impact Demos : Use Zoom
- How to send a presentation by mail? You don’t know it. Please read!
- Jump to a different topic while presenting
- Organizing long presentations using SECTIONS
- How to convert multiple column data to a simple list
- How to draw on-screen during a presentation
TagsAnalytics Animation Applied Knowledge Audit Best Practice best practices BI Big Data calendar Charts concepts Copy Paste Data data cleanup Data quality Data Visualization Demo Design Editing Efficiency Excel Exchange Execution Formatting Formulas graphics Image editing Inbox keyboard shortcut Layout Learning Learning to Learn Legal Mail Mailbox management Mouse Office Office 365 Office Politics OneDrive OneNote Operational Risk Outlook Power BI Power Map PowerPivot PowerPoint Power Query Power View Presentation control Presentations Privacy psychology Quiz Reading List Risk security Selection SharePoint sharing SkyDrive smartart Social Analytics Styles surface pro Task Management tasks time management transparency Utility Visualization Windows Word wordpress worst practices